Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm getting famous!

I received an email this morning indicating that someone had commented on one of my previous posts. This is the first comment I've gotten from someone I'm not dating (don't think you're not appreciated, Kayla), and as far as I know it's the first visitor who I didn't share the address with directly. If I'm wrong about this feel free to comment and let me know that you're out there. If I know people are reading, I'm likely to post more often.

The commenter was Piping Girl, who has her own bagpipe-related blog. I seem to recall having stumbled across her site not all that long ago (after seeing a post on Dunsire perhaps?), and hers is one of the several blogs that I follow once in a while. She has a nice post about the progression of courses at a Burns Dinner.

So this is proof that there are people out there who have found my site. Check out my actual website too; there's lots of good information about me there. And keep checking back here for my sporadic and random posts. This is, after all, Keydetpiper's Random Thoughts on the World.

No comments: