Sunday, January 27, 2008

A flurry of activity

Wow, two posts in an hour? Something must be going on! If you're astute, you may have noticed a play on words in the title, and indeed, there is a flurry of activity outside the window. We got another few inches of snow last night, and it's still coming down. No idea how much we're supposed to get, but probably not more than 6 inches or so. It makes the whole world pretty again.

And my day is filled with activities not related to the snow. Semester grades are due this week, so I need to get them straightened out (not to mention the fact that I have one class worth of midterm exams yet to grade), plus I need to figure out what I'm teaching tomorrow. Oh yeah, I'm on duty tonight too. On top of that I'd like to get some practicing in, but I'm not sure where it will fit in the schedule.

So I guess I'd better get to it....

No comments: