Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Schadenfreude

Happiness at the misfortune of others is the English translation of the title.  Ever watch someone hurting themselves or doing something stupid that just makes you laugh hysterically?  You feel bad doing it, but you can't help it because it's just so darn funny.

This is video that inspired this post.  I watched it about 7 or 8 times I think, and it only gets funnier.



This reminded me of another video that earned the same reaction from me.  I feel like a bad person for laughing, but I just can't help it.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Ow! I've done that on more than one occasion, but it doesn't make it any less funny!!!

Keydet Piper said...

Turns out the video is not of a real news guy; FuddyTV is a comedy internet TV station and Chuck Storm is one of their characters.

It still doesn't make it any less funny though!